homeabout blogabout bloggerJojorigbypilotphotosbunny care

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Hello


"How can you tell which rabbits are the oldest in a group?"

"You look for gray hares."


Cue in the snare drum and murmured boos.  Bad puns aside, who doesn’t love bunnies? With their twitchy little noses, floppy ears and poufy tails, they just might be the cutest and fluffiest animals to hop the earth.

In honor of all things bunny related, this blog is all about my little mischievous bun buns and all the trials, tribulations, mistakes and rewards of raising three rabbits. 

Who am I you may ask?

My name is Kathleen, the proud mommy to my three bunny boys.  I am 22-years-old and will be starting graduate school in the fall.  This blog is actually a transition from my bunny column that I had for my school's newspaper during my time as an undergraduate.  Since so many people told me how much they enjoyed reading about my bunnies, I decided to continue my column, by making a blog for them. 

The first couple of posts are going to be from my old column, so they will be a bit dated and talk about things that happened earlier this year.  Expect a bombardment of old posts, while I work to get caught up to present day.  I'm also still working on fixing a few things, and trying to get the layout to my exact liking, so bear with me while I get this blog up and running.

Well, that's it for all the background stuff, stay tuned for my next post, when I introduce my boys.





  

No comments:

Post a Comment